Friday, April 29, 2011

APRIL 29, 2011

When I went to check the web site this morning, I was surprised to find that I had not included two item in the last posting that I fully intended to write about. I sincerely apologize for neglecting to get these things in sooner.

Everyone please keep Jay Holmgren in your thoughts and prayers. In about two weeks from now he will begin 6 weeks of Chemo therapy. We all certainly wish all the best for Jay during this difficult time.

I just returned this morning from a visit to Mary Lou Yulich who is still a patient at the Sharon Lane Nursing Home at 10315 Johnson Drive in Shawnee for the therapy following surgery on her ankle. She has been moved to room 304A now. She looks really good and is in very good spirits. We had a nice, long visit, she sends her love to all her friends at the BK Lounge and Grinter House. She is grateful for all of the many cards and personal visits. She doesn't know how much longer she will be there but acknowledges that she still has a long way to go. I realize now that I failed to get a phone number for her new room.

Let's all keep these people in our thoughts and prayers.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment